Oversight of purchase order generation and maintenance, desired inventory levels, container management and factory relationships. Directly manage the desired inventory levels for KONG Europe products.
- Inventory Level Oversight for USA & Europe (EU) Warehouses - Utilizing system tools and reports to daily/weekly review of purchase orders ready to be issued, investigate item stock outs/suspect inventory levels, provide guidance to customer Account Service Representatives supplying the reasoning and estimated in stock dates, communicate with Forecast Analysts to review and adjust forecasting to trends that may be observed, direct Purchasing Coordinators on shifting purchase orders and/or manufacturing priorities with China factories.
- Purchase Inventory for EU - Write purchase orders for all EU items, utilize system tools and reports to analyze inventory levels to adjust delivery dates of existing PO’s to avoid stock out gaps. Examine inventory shifts from US to EU as stop gap between China PO’s.
- Inventory Distribution - Utilize system tools and reports to determine proper inventory split ratio between two US warehouses. Communicate adjustment to Purchasing & Forecasting & Distribution teams for current and future PO’s and warehouse.
- Provide additional insight of inventory issues/supplier issues to Purchasing Manager and/or Sr. Management.
- Reinforce Purchasing Coordinators’ supplier communication when pressing urgency for delivery of goods while maintaining internal clear and complete communication cross-departmentally regarding fulfillment issues and replenishment timelines.
- Identify recurring issues and work with Purchasing Manager to develop and implement solutions.
- Work with Purchasing Manager to maintain strong cross functional working relationships of Purchasing Coordinators and Forecast Analysts.