KONG continues to fuel solving a dog’s instinctual need to play. As part of this, there is a need to bring this to life in the online space.
The KONG Online Marketing Intern will play a critical role in the execution of the overall brand impact online marketing plan, including specific areas of online engagement including but not limited to: influencer programs, retail brand execution, database management and supporting the marketing (brand impact) calendar.
This role has a direct impact on the fulfillment of KONG Company’s vision of building a brand and making a difference in the world.
We have a long of Dog’s Play need to meet, because of this we are looking for individuals that can commit to 40-hours/week. This is a paid internship.
Up for the task? Here is what you will need to be able to do…
* Support the KONG brand impact team specific to online needs including: resizing of images, building & pushing data leveraging excel & monitoring quality control once product content is pushed live
* Use a partnership mentality to build data sets for key retail partners supporting their individual website needs while bringing the KONG Brand to life within these websites
* Leverage an extreme detail orientation and passion for getting data right by using excel as a way to update the KONG Brand’s visual online
* Maintain, update and represent the KONG brand on partner websites following the prescribed KONG Communication Hierarchy and Brand Voice copy
* Assist in execution of KONG’s Online Authorized Program within the US and Global Markets including EU/Asia/Australia
* Act as a brand advocate, ensuring consistent brand impact through all touch points, both external and internal
* Foundationally understand the brand and be able to translate that understanding into a verbal and visual representations in the online space
* Consistently monitor and identify execution gaps within key retail partner websites
* Ensure adherence to brand style guidelines at every visual &n verbal touch points
* Manage multiple projects from concept through completion with a strong skill of detail orientation
* Effective time management to ensure projects meet deadlines while delivering a quality product
* Maintain a positive attitude about the job and the company while living the company vision
* Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support a variety of needs while keeping key stakeholders informed