KONG continues to fuel solving a dog’s instinctual need to play. As part of this, there is a need to bring this to life within our online and traditional retail environments.
The KONG Brand Impact Intern will work directly with the marketing team on a variety of projects including: brand website management, media asset library management, resizing images, creating retail shelf plan-o-grams and assisting in the execution of the marketing calendar as needed.
This role has a direct impact on the fulfillment of KONG Company’s vision of building a brand and making a difference in the world.
We have a lot of Dog’s Play need to meet, because of this we are looking for individuals that can commit to 40-hours/week. This is a paid internship.
Interested in helping meet these Dogs’ Needs? Here is what you will need to be able to do…
* Assist in retail marketing program support as needed including logistic support of retail programs
* Support the KONG brand impact team on a variety of projects from video shoots to program execution as well as customized retail program execution
* Send out product samples to key influencers and retail partners leverage existing systems and processes
* Website and asset library management including image resizing, renaming & version control
* Art department support including development of retail plan-o-grams as well as new product development needs
* Act as a project manager by maintaining and consistently updating the project management software system updated on a daily basis
* Inform and update key stakeholders on project status providing weekly summarized updates
* Act as a brand advocate, ensuring consistent brand impact through all direct touch points, both external and internal
* Foundationally understand the brand and be able to translate that understanding into verbal & visual representations
* Maintain the media asset library as directed ensuring accuracy & version control while also supporting individual key stakeholder needs
* Demonstrated ability on follow-up on projects as well as with key stakeholders
* Ensure adherence to brand style guidelines at every visual touch point
* Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
* Effective time management to ensure projects meet deadlines while delivering a quality product
* Maintain a positive attitude about the job and the company while living the company vision
* Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support a variety of needs while keeping key stakeholders informed